Skip to content
Click to Call
Trestle Insurance Agency Inc

100 N Main St, Suite 104
Evansville, IN 47711

Get Directions

Indiana Motor Home insurance coverage

Motor Home

Motor Home Insurance
In Indiana

Featured Motor Home Content

If you plan on driving a motor home in Indiana, you'll need to purchase Indiana motorhome insurance. If you own a motorhome, you must carry liability insurance, similar to auto liability insurance. Our Evansville, IN team at Trestle Insurance Agency Inc. is committed to helping motorhome owners get the coverage they need to meet state requirements.

Indiana Motorhome Liability Insurance Requirements

If you drive a class A, B, or C motorhome, you will need to purchase liability coverage to drive your motorhome legally. You must purchase motorhome liability insurance that meets the state minimum requirements. You will have to purchase $25,000 of liability for bodily injury coverage per person and $50,000 per accident. You will also have to purchase a minimum of $25,000 liability coverage per accident for property damage. You can always buy more than the state's required minimums for liability insurance. If you are leasing your motorhome or have a lease, your lender or lessor will typically require you to carry more than just liability coverage.

Motorhome Liability Insurance

Motorhome liability insurance ensures that any damage you cause to other vehicles, RVs, or property or others is covered. This insurance protects you from financial responsibility and loss if you're found at fault or liable for an accident. Since your motorhome is motorized, you're required to carry liability insurance to drive your motorhome in the state of Indiana legally. Liability insurance provides coverage for motor homes. If you have a non-motorized motor home, your liability coverage is typically provided by your towing vehicle's insurance and should typically cover your motorhome. If you have questions about what's required to operate your motorhome in Indiana legally, call us. We'd happily help you explore the state's minimum requirements and other benefits coverage options.

  • AAA
  • Branch
  • Bristol West
  • Foremost
  • Pathpoint
  • Progressive
  • Travelers